What We Do
The mandate of the program is to establish, foster, and drive the connection and relationship between Canadian Armed Forces members and Veterans, and the leaders in the public and private sector who will offer employment opportunities.
- "The MET Spouse program is a great initiative. I was a military spouse for 15 years, relocating every two or three years. If the MET Spouse Program had existed while we were moving around so frequently, I am certain it would have facilitated employment options and contributed to a reduction of anxiety and increased family happiness." - Leslie C., Military Spouse
- "…It has been through this great program and the ability to reach out to these employers , that understood what a military member can bring to the table that I was able to be so successful. I believe in the program and have encouraged others to follow. If you put in the hard work and dedication it takes to move forward in life you will be rewarded…" - Damon Lynk
- "The MET and its videos, were instrumental in helping me improve my resume and my cover letter skills. As soon as I updated my resume and cover letter using the MET method, I started to get hits. Eventually, I was headhunted. I really like the approach in the videos which said "stand out" and "treat it like a blind date; you don't want to sign yourself off for life before you even go out!" Funny but true." - JJ Malevich
- "...having a company at my side, with a representative who actually responds personally to my inquiries and questions while offering coaching and guidance and a potential link or handshake with civilian employers, has proven to be one of the most powerful tools in my tool box." - Glen Zubiak
- "The MET Conference in Victoria was undoubtedly the best conference I have attended for recruiting. The attendees were engaging, asked excellent questions and were informed as to their situation. The venue was spectacular. It was, also, the best organized career session. We were greeted at the door, our name tags were ready for pick up, we were shown to our spot and asked for feedback upon our leaving. Well done, I will definitely attend the next Canada Company conference in Victoria." - Kari Jackson, CFP,FMA,RRC, Division Director, Investors Group Financial Services Inc.